This hydrogen water generator enriches water with hydrogen molecules (H2), which gives water unique properities. Molecular Hydrogen is a selective antioxidant because it converts the cytotoxic and DNA disruptive “OH*” radicals inside the cells, into water molecules. Thus, we are turning harmful molecules into hydrating molecules, in the body, at the cellular level!
Hydrogen water provides:
• Superior hydration – Water molecules assemble clusters. Regular tap water has 15 to 20 molecules per cluster. During the electrolysis process large water clusters get reduced to smaller, so-called “micro-clusters” of 4 to 6 molecules per cluster. The smaller size, micro-clustered* water can be easily absorbed into the cells, providing superior hydration on cellular level.
• Hydrogen penetrates easily through cell membranes, since it is the smallest and lightest element. It can reach all organs within minutes.
• Antioxidant – in other words – reduction potential – means a high concentration of electrons and tendency to donate those electrons to neutralize the harmful free radicals (starving for electrons), therefore, protecting the body.
• Detoxification – The micro-clustered* water is excellent for detoxification, because of its high solubility and permeability. It helps dissolving and flushing out acidic solid waste and toxins accumulated in the body.
• Hydrogen is the only antioxidant that doesn’t become free radical by loosing its electron. Reacting with oxygen, it becomes water, further helping the cleansing process
• Ideal biological environment, where no bacteria or virus can live.
As an antioxidant, Hydrogen Water is beneficial in:
• Aging (slows aging and helps rejuvenating cells)
• Detoxification (improves general well-being and smell of the body)
• Absorption of nutrients and improved metabolism
• Gastroenterological problems
• Liver and kidney function
• Dermatological problems (healing of wounds)
• Immune system problems
• Respiratory problems
• Diabetes (improves HbAlc levels)
• Cardiovascular problems (including stroke and heart attack)
• Preventing formation of LDL (“bad cholesterol”) and plague in arteries.